Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mathletics 2017

😍Mathletics 2017 Term Two😍
Today I am going to be showing you how I solve a question like this.  Lets get started 



I still need some work on this though.






First I would takeaway the ones which would be 0.
Then I would takeaway the tens column which is 5-3=2.
But we do nothing to the hundreds. 
And your answer is 620.


But it's not usually the same answer you got because you are getting to the closet answer.
  See we are getting to the closet.
Cause 310 is closer to 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about