Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

A Letter From a Old Friend....

A letter from an old friend…
Dear Ashrita (a.k.a the coolest girl ever)
(blue writing is the clues
We all know how much you adore and I mean adore your stuffed animals, but you barely use me and I was your first stuffed animal,  you just sold me to your little demon thing (your brother). He just throws and kicks me around the place my soft fur can’t handle it. I AM SICK OF IT literally once he trapped me in his squishy closet filled with cars and all sorts of trash, it can sometimes be a little scary in here, please get me out of here!!

So what I suggest that you should GET ME OUT OF THIS THING YOU GUYS CALL A CLOSET, then you sleep with me only me and not the other stuffed animals for a night that’s all I am asking .

From your kawaii fluffy friend
Teddy the bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about