Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Mathletics?

Mathletics?
Ok guys I might have been keeping a secret I don't know if a did post about this but oh well just roll with it. And you might be wondering when we went on this site? It was last year I'm pretty sure but lets not worry on the date lets actually find out what mathletics is shall we. So mathletics is this math game site where  level up and get better in math and trust me when you try this it will help you a lot. 
If you want to try it out yourself here's the link.
Oh and reminder if it comes with my password and (probably not) please do not use it or else muhahahahahah *coughs* what just happend? 

Oh almost forgot heres some images of what it looks like :).
More

Well that's it guys bye!

 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ashrita
    I saw a mistake you did because you said "I don't know if a did post" It isn't right. Though I liked the images plus you were smart letting people use mathletics if they don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mackenzie for the feedback. Oh yeah about the mistake haha :/ #PRO EDITING SKILLZ. Thanks for pointing that out. Oh and also thanks for calling me smart :D for the first time in forever. Ha nah just kidding you called me smart once right r-right D: I don't know anymore. Anyways bye.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about