Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

ECO Depot Trip

🌳ECO Depot🌳
Hey home slices, my home dawgs....Sorry I'm tired... Anyways sup peps Ash here, today I am going to tell you about my trip at ECO Depot. so ECO Depot 
(try saying ECO depot five times) it's a place where some of our rubbish goes, but we're gonna talk about how we can care for our worm farm and our gardens. When we got there I didn't expect it to smell that bad! We learned how to make compost
( here's the exact things you would need)
Image result for compost ingredients
We also learned what ad and good for the worm. Citrus and spicy stuff are bad for them. apparently they like dust form a vacuum cleaner. No wonder it's so dusty!?
Anyways that's all from me guys bbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about