Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

Scott Tulloch

📖Scott Tulloch📖
Hey guys Ashrita here today I am gonna
talk about a fellow gentleman named Scott Tulloch, you may heard that name from somewhere. He's is a author and a narrator, he is really and I mean really good at drawing. I mean look at this portrait he did of Miss Waho!
I mean look at it!

Even though he can be really good at drawings cartoon related things he is really good at realistic drawings. I think he's is really good at drawing birds and wildlife in general.
He started other jobs but decided to quit all those jobs and start being a writer.
What's surprising Scott wasn't a big fan of writing before
He was inspired to read from his favourite authors back then.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ashrita
    I like how you have told your audience a bit about Scott. For some reason the image you have inserted is not showing up. can you check this and see if you can work out why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ashrita, Aryan here checking out your blog!
    Scott Tulloch sound pretty cool, I was away so I didn't see him.
    Next time could you fix the picture because it seems like it isn't working.
    Anyways awesome blog post, blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about