Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas is nearly here!

Christmas Is Nearly Here!
Hi guys Ashrita back with another post and today I am going to be showing you a Christmas animation and a poem so I hope you enjoy.


The Most Fantastic Christmas recipe ever

  •         One cup of all the Jolly

    1. Three teaspoons of laughter
    2. a teaspoon of wishes and dreams
    3. Two or maybe a lot of presents :P
    4. A pinch of family and friends
    5. Dash of peace
    6. Two cups of Christmas songs
    7. Quart (4 cups) of fireplace
    8. Then a stick of Christmas trees
    9. Then another pinch of smiles
         
    First we gather all the “dry” ingredients , so that would be three teaspoons  of laughter , two or a lot of presents , dash of peace. So now the “dry” ingredients mix them all up in a bowl. When that’s done you can grab the “liquids” . So you should grab one cup of jolly ,  a teaspoon of wishes and dreams , two cups of Christmas songs then a quart (4 cups) of fireplace. After that we add in extra. For example: A pinch of family and last of all a pinch of smiles. And that and ladies and gents how you make the most complex dish ever can you guess what it is.

    Image result for cute macaroons tumblr
    What that's what google said. But remember even if it isn't a christmas thing it will still fit in.

    12 comments:

    1. Kia Ora Ashrita, Amelia here.
      Nice job on the animation I really enjoyed watching it. I also liked the poem it was...........MARVELOUS! I think this such a cool post but there is a few little things I think would make it even better! Maybe make the slide/animation longer. Remember to only use 3 picture's in the animation/slide.
      Blog ya later!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your animation is so cute. I love the ingredients in your recipe. Very important things to have.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey Ashrita good job love it soooooooooooooooo much have a awesome day.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Sup Ashrita it's Alyscia here.
      I love your recipe and your animation.
      It is so funny how you say And that ladies and gents meaning how you said it well you were showing this post.
      Au Revoir

      ReplyDelete
    5. Sup Ashrita!
      That christmas card is so so SOOOOO cool I love how you made the girl see santa because no one ever does it!
      I also like how you made a christmas recipe aswell it really cool I love the things you used to make it!
      I was just wondering, did you make the recipe and started making the christmas card on the same day or different day?
      Blog ya lata!!!
      BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Kia ora AShrita I love your christmas post it is really cool well done and keep up the awesome work.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Kia Ora Ashrita
      It's so cute those cookies look adorable where do you find that I NEED IT, plus I really like the animation.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Kia ora
      chloe here
      I love this just I think you could add more slide like maybe christmas morning when they are opening the presents.
      apart from that it is awsome outstanding and unbelivible I aspeshelly like presents for everyone.
      bye for now

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hey Ashrita, Izzy here.
      What a cool animation I love it and your recipe is cool.
      I love the pic at the end of your post.
      That's all from me.
      Blog ya later.
      BYEEEE!!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. :)HI IT IS DAKOTA!!
      I LIKE HOW YOU HAVE WRITE A RECIPE!!
      BYE

      ReplyDelete
    11. Bula Vinaka Ashrita I like how you putted the resape I todly forgot so I fix it latter when I get home blog u later .

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hola Ashrita Chelsea here
      I was looking at your blog and for me this was the best one I like it because it is using your amadornatin.
      Next time can you do more slides.
      Blog ya latter:)

      ReplyDelete

    Please structure your comments as follows:
    Positive - Something done well
    Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
    Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about