Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

My Writing throughout the Terms

😀My Writing throughout the Terms😀
Hey guys Ashrita here with another post. Today I am going to show you guys how my writing improved in the past three terms.

This is my writing at the start of the year.
Here is how I write now!
Oh here's a sneak peek of my own story I'm writing!
It all started when the Queen and King had their first child, “IT’S A GIRL!” everyone shouted! So on the news spreaded to the rest of the village then town to town also island to island! Everyone celebrate  with some grape  juice and something that made them a little tipsy...They would dance they would cheer with big smiles on their face. “What should we name her”.....
My focus was to write more formal but still have some comedy.

 I can see that I have improved a lot with descriptive writing then in term one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashrita it's Siyona here your best friend I am sitting right beside you in the yellow room I like the informachon you putted in your blog post blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Siyona it's me Ash, thanks for reminding me that your right next to me XD. And thank you for telling me what information I put in. Maybe next time you could tell me what i should do next time.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about