Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Term 4!


Term 4!
Holly term four already it feels like the start of the year ah mainly because of the holidays oh yeah hope you guys had a good holiday. And the reason why I'm so excited is that it's nearly Halloween and Christmas and I'm sorry if some of you guys don't celebrate those holidays :I . But I'm so happy that back at school    honestly. Hope you guys are happy to well that's it from me guys bye! Oh yeah I have this YouTube channel! So from all of the support guys please go check it out this is what its called CandyQueen021.Ok finally bye!

    


3 comments:

  1. Hi it is Siyona hear I like how you putted what is your favorite thing

    one thing I can no see the yellow typing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks for the information but do you actually like it? :l

      Delete
    2. Ok thanks for the information but do you actually like it? :l

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about